Visa Advice and Information

Applying for your visa

Depending on which course you are applying to study at Newcastle College, you need to decide which type of visa to apply for.

The Student Route is the main immigration route for study. If you want to study a full-time course which is longer than 6 months in duration you need to obtain a Student Route visa. All non-UK/Irish nationals wishing to travel to the UK must obtain entry clearance prior to leaving their home country.

Student Route entry clearance is confirmed as a yellow sticker in your passport known as a vignette. Once you have this sticker in your passport you can travel to the UK to study.

Newcastle College is now listed on the Student Route Sponsor Register as NCG. Please find more information and register.

Newcastle College is a division of NCG. The sponsor and main site of study address remains the same (Rye Hill Campus, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon-Tyne, NE4 7SA). 

Please contact our International Office if you have any questions regarding this change. Email us or call +44 191 226 6323.