FdA Music and Sound Production
Start Date: 9th September 2024
More about the course
Are you serious about being a multi-skilled and highly employable electronic music producer? Or maybe a live sound / recording engineer? If so, this is the course for you.
You will gain core skills in audio analysis and production, synthesisers, samplers, an understanding of the music industry, events planning & promotions, and the impact of music within society.
There are also two specialist pathways through the programme; Electronic Music Production and Live Sound and Studio Recording, so you can specialise in your chosen field.
Get in touch
What can I do with a qualification in Music
Actors, Entertainers and Presenters
- Plays pre-recorded music at nightclubs, discotheques, and private functions.
- Conducts interviews and prepares reports for news broadcasts, current affairs programmes and documentaries.
- Introduces and presents radio and television programmes, reads news bulletins and makes announcements.
- Trains animals to perform entertaining routines and may perform with them.
- Performs singing, comedy, acrobatic, illusion and conjuring routines.
- Assumes character created by a playwright or author and communicates this to an audience.
- Studies script, play or book and prepares and rehearses interpretation.
Median Salary£33,513 View more
Powered by EMSI
- Auditions and selects performers and rehearses and conducts them in the performance of the composition.
- Scores music for different combinations of voices and instruments to produce desired effect.
- Plays instrument as a soloist or as a member of a group or orchestra.
- Tunes instrument and studies and rehearses score.
- Conceives and writes original music.