Training, Assessment, Quality Assurance (TAQA) - Level 4
Start Date: Various
- Length 3 hours per week for 4 weeks
- Study Short Course
- Location Teaching Development Centre
City & Guilds Level 4 Award in Training, Assessment, Quality Assurance (TAQA)
More about the course
Are you currently working as a qualified assessor but want to move into verifying? This Training, Assessment, Quality Assurance (TAQA) course help you become a Level 4 verifier.
You will have excellent subject knowledge of the vocational area you are working in and be passionate about achievement and improving standards.
You will enjoy working with people, be organised, have a strong work ethic and be fair and methodical in your approach.
Get in touch
What can I do with a qualification in Teaching?
Authors, writers and translators
- Provides communication support for the hard of hearing or the visually impaired.
- Converts documents or spoken statements from original or source language into another language.
- Writes instruction manuals and user guides, technical reports, catalogues and indexes, prepares sales literature and writes technical articles for trade journals.
- Negotiates contracts with freelance agents and with buyer on behalf of writer.
- Selects material for publication, checks style, grammar and accuracy of content, arranges for any necessary revisions and checks proof copies before printing.
- Generates and develops creative ideas for literary material.
- Determines subject matter and researches as necessary by interviewing, attending public events, seeking out records, observing etc..
Median Salary£31,912 View more
Educational support assistants
- Provides feedback to teachers and completes and maintains records.
- Attends to child.
- Helps and encourages child to communicate.
- Implements care programmes, as appropriate.
- Identifies signs of distress and offers reassurance.
- Helps child understand instruction through a variety of means and encourages self-confidence and independence.
- Supports schoolwork under teacher.
Median Salary£20,536 View more
Further Education Teaching Professionals
- Liaises with other professional and commercial organisations to review course content.
- Assists with the administration of teaching and the arranging of timetables.
- Arranges instructional visits and periods of employment experience for students.
- Prepares, administers and marks examinations, essays and other assignments.
- Prepares, delivers and directs lectures, seminars and tutorials.
Median Salary£42,348 View more
Education Advisers and School Inspectors
- Prepares reports on schools concerning teaching standards, educational standards being achieved, the spiritual, moral and social development of pupils, resource management etc.
- Observes teaching, assesses learning level and discusses any apparent faults with teachers, heads of department and head teachers.
- Arranges for the provision of school medical and meals services.
- Verifies that school buildings are adequately maintained.
- Appoints and controls teaching staff.
- Plans and advises on the provision of special schools for children with physical or learning disabilities.
- Advises on all aspects of education and ensures that all statutory educational requirements are being met.
Median Salary£40,125 View more
Teaching and Other Educational Professionals n.e.c.
- Teaches English as a foreign language and assists in the tuition of foreign languages.
- Provides private academic, vocational and other instruction to individuals or groups.
- Co-ordinates the activities of private music and dancing schools, training centres and similar establishments.
- Designs and implements methods of assessing the performance of students, co-ordinates and undertakes the evaluation of assessments and awards grades of merit based upon performance.