Apply Now

International Support

Visa advice and information

Depending on which course you are applying to study at Newcastle College, you need to decide which type of visa to apply for. Our team are here to help you select the correct option. Get in touch today for advice.

Newcastle College International 7

Explore this study area:

Newcastle College International 6

Select the right route

Student Route is the main immigration route for study. If you want to study a full-time course which is longer than 6 months in duration you need to obtain a Student Route visa. All non-EEA nationals wishing to travel to the UK on Student Route must obtain entry clearance prior to leaving their home country.

Student Route entry clearance is confirmed as a yellow sticker in your passport known as a vignette. Once you have this sticker in your passport you can travel to the UK.

Newcastle College is now listed on the Tier 4 Sponsor Register as NCG. Please see the updated Student Route Sponsor register.

Newcastle College is a division of NCG. The sponsor and main site of study address remains the same (Rye Hill Campus, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon-Tyne, NE4 7SA). Therefore, the sponsor name which will appear on the CAS of Student Route students will now read NCG.

Common Questions

Additional Support Available