Musical Theatre - Level 3
Start Date: 2nd September 2024
More about the course
Begin your career in Musical Theatre in specialist studio spaces and our state-of-the-art theatre. This established Musical Theatre course has been developed with support from industry experts to help aspiring performers achieve their ambitions and stand out within the industry. On this course you will gain enhanced experience of acting, singing and dance techniques ad performance skills
We will provide you with lots of opportunities to showcase your talents, with three major performances a year. We will help you build a strong, multi-disciplinary portfolio and provide you with the experience required to support your next steps. You will also have the chance to work alongside independent choreographers, artists, musical directors, and current musical theatre performers in regular master classes and workshops.
Get In Touch
What can I do with a qualification in Musical Theatre?
Actors, Entertainers and Presenters
- Plays pre-recorded music at nightclubs, discotheques, and private functions.
- Conducts interviews and prepares reports for news broadcasts, current affairs programmes and documentaries.
- Introduces and presents radio and television programmes, reads news bulletins and makes announcements.
- Trains animals to perform entertaining routines and may perform with them.
- Performs singing, comedy, acrobatic, illusion and conjuring routines.
- Assumes character created by a playwright or author and communicates this to an audience.
- Studies script, play or book and prepares and rehearses interpretation.
Median Salary£33,513 View more
Powered by EMSI
Dancers and Choreographers
- Demonstrates and directs dance moves, monitors and analyses technique and performance, and determines how improvements can be made.
- Participates in dance performance.
- Attends rehearsals to develop and practice dance routines for performance.
- Builds and maintains stamina, physical strength, agility and general health through fitness exercises and healthy eating.