Music Production (Studio and Live Sound) - Level 3
Start Date: 2nd September 2024
More about the course
Do you see yourself working in a studio, producing tracks for artists and bands? Or could you imagine yourself travelling the world as part of a production crew at live gigs and festivals? If your answer is yes, this is the perfect course for you.
As a student of our Music Production course, you will learn in our state-of-the-art music facilities. We share your love of music and will give you the tools and experience to succeed working front of house, monitoring mixes and producing music at events or in the studio.
The course will provide professional training in both live sound and recording based audio engineering using equipment from SSL, Universal Audio, Apple, Digico and more! Music production is also included using Apple software.
During the first academic year you will be enrolled onto the National Foundation Diploma. Once you successfully complete the National Foundation Diploma, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Extended Diploma for year 2.
Get In Touch
What can I do with a qualification in Music?
Actors, Entertainers and Presenters
- Plays pre-recorded music at nightclubs, discotheques, and private functions.
- Conducts interviews and prepares reports for news broadcasts, current affairs programmes and documentaries.
- Introduces and presents radio and television programmes, reads news bulletins and makes announcements.
- Trains animals to perform entertaining routines and may perform with them.
- Performs singing, comedy, acrobatic, illusion and conjuring routines.
- Assumes character created by a playwright or author and communicates this to an audience.
- Studies script, play or book and prepares and rehearses interpretation.
Median Salary£33,513 View more
Powered by EMSI
- Auditions and selects performers and rehearses and conducts them in the performance of the composition.
- Scores music for different combinations of voices and instruments to produce desired effect.
- Plays instrument as a soloist or as a member of a group or orchestra.
- Tunes instrument and studies and rehearses score.
- Conceives and writes original music.