Newcastle College Ofsted 2016 Report: Personal Development Score
The opportunity for personal development was praised on Newcastle College’s Ofsted report in 2016.
Our Ofsted Reports
Here is a summary of the findings:
• Learners and apprentices show good attitudes to learning by showing a willingness to learn and an ability to follow instructions.
• A breakfast club has been set up and helps others to establish more regular and healthy eating habits.
• Learners and apprentices develop good employability skills.
• Learners working in the college restaurant and hairdressing salons demonstrate good customer service skills and many learners develop good team working skills.
• Specialist staff provide very good help with applications for university.
• The tutorial programme covers many topics relevant to learners’ lives and their plans for their futures.