Marketing associate professionals
Marketing associate professionals assist in the development and implementation of projects which aim to elicit the preferences and requirements of consumers, businesses and other specified target groups so that suppliers may meet these needs.
New workers start around £18,370. Normal pay is £29,538 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £52,208.
- Briefs advertising team on client requirements, monitors the progress of advertising campaigns and liaises with client on potential modifications.
- Discusses possible changes that need to be made in terms of design, price, packaging, promotion etc. in light of market research with appropriate departments.
- Collates and interprets findings of market research and presents results to clients.
- Establishes an appropriate quantitative and qualitative market research methodology and prepares proposals outlining programmes of work and details of costs.
- Discusses business methods, products or services and targets customer group with employer or client in order to identify marketing requirements.
Skills employers are asking for
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Active Learning
- Learning Strategies