IT specialist managers
IT specialist managers plan, organise, manage and coordinate the provision of specialist IT services and functions in an organisation.
New workers start around £30,504. Normal pay is £51,052 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £81,098.
- Reports on IT activities to senior management.
- Plans and monitors work and maintenance schedules to ensure agreed service levels are achieved.
- Supervises the technical team and coordinates training.
- Takes responsibility for managing the development of a specialist aspect of IT provision such as user support, network operations, service delivery or quality control.
- Liaises with users, senior staff and internal/external clients to clarify IT requirements and development needs.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the organisation.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Learning
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Learning Strategies
The focus of this degree is the protection of infrastructure, people and government and it will train you to become a cyber security specialist.
Length: 1 year
Start date: 13th September 2021
Location: Rye Hill Campus
Fancy an exciting and in-demand career working in IT? This apprenticeship provides the ideal first step.
Length: 18 months
Start date: 4th January 2021
Location: Employer Based