Financial institution managers and directors
Financial institution managers and directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities and resources of banks, building societies, insurance companies and post offices.
New workers start around £32,809. Normal pay is £56,425 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £114,291.
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management.
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms.
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy.
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to.
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Learning
- Learning Strategies
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
The Finance/Accounts Assistant apprenticeship is an ideal starting point for a career in finance, offering you the chance to build a foundation of accounting knowledge and gain the skills needed to progress to employment or to further study.
Length: 1 year
Start date: 20th September 2021
Location: Rye Hill Campus