Construction and Building Trades Supervisors
Construction and building trades supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in construction and building trades.
New workers start around £24,594. Normal pay is £33,787 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £47,571.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on work-related matters.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet productivity requirements.
- Liaises with managers and contractors to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet productivity requirements.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of construction and building workers and/or subcontractors.
Skills employers are asking for
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Learning
- Learning Strategies
Are you looking for a stimulating career in an industry that is constantly evolving? Electrical and Electronic Engineers are innovators and problem solvers.
Length: 1 year
Start date: 9th September 2024
Location: Rye Hill Campus
Do you want to learn a practical and in-demand trade? If so, this Plumbing apprenticeship is for you.
Length: 4 years
Start Date: Various
Location: Employer Based