Chartered Architectural Technologists
Chartered architectural technologists provide architectural design services, negotiate construction projects and manage the development of projects from conception to completion.
New workers start around £23,498. Normal pay is £38,856 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £62,297.
- Manages health and safety and carries out design stage risk assessments.
- Evaluates and advises on refurbishment, recycling and deconstruction of buildings.
- Administers contracts and certification and manages project handover.
- Monitors compliance with design, statutory and professional requirements, undertakes stage inspections.
- Prepares and presents design proposals and manages and coordinates design team.
- Advises on environmental, regulatory and legal requirements and assesses environmental impact.
- Advises clients on methods of project procurement and forms of contract.
- Develops construction project briefs and design programmes.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Learning Strategies