Advertising and public relations directors
Advertising and public relations directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the advertising, public relations and public information activities of an organisation.
New workers start around £31,128. Normal pay is £59,250 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £115,708.
- Directs the arranging of conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
- Reviews and revises campaign strategy in light of sales figures, surveys, etc. and takes appropriate corrective measures if necessary.
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way.
- Defines target group and implements strategy through appropriate media planning work.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed and develops the most appropriate strategy to deliver the objectives.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Learning
- Learning Strategies
You will learn how to manage priorities and your own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Length: 2 years
Start Date: Various
Location: Rye Hill Campus