We aim to provide a consistent approach to support the promotion of vocational progression from schools in their locality. We encourage awareness of the many career opportunities available to young people and the vocational qualification route they may need to take to succeed in their chosen career.
Our Education Partnerships Team can assist and work with you to:
• Organise workshops at Newcastle College or in your school for specific subject areas allowing students to get ‘hands on’
• Arrange visits to college for individual pupils and/or groups
• Provide vocational advice and guidance
• Collaborate during Careers Events and Parents’ Evenings
• Work with young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
Talk to our Education Partnerships Team about tailored support for your students and your school:
• Ronnie Burn, Head of Education Partnerships
• Kat Robson, Education Partnerships Manager
• Bill Tyler, Schools Liaison and Transition Co-ordinator
• Darren Camps, Higher Education and
Call us on 0191 200 4000 or email email@example.com