Newcastle College University Centre is offering a new Creative Digital Design (Integrated Degree) Apprenticeship, which will help your team to learn skills such as:
- Design Process and Practice (Sprint)
- User Experience and User Interface
- Digital Productions Techniques
- Immersive Technologies and Techniques
- Commercial Realisation.
This three-year, full-time course is ideal for any company looking to take on an apprentice to futureproof their business.
Alternatively, the BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions (Integrated Degree Apprenticeship) covers the key concepts and competencies in digital and technology management and is designed to focus on both the practical and core skills for the workplace. Skills learned on this course include:
- Networking and Computer Systems
- Database Design and Development
- Network Security
- Dynamic Web Applications
- Object Oriented Programming
- Business Continuity and Cyber Security
- Software Engineering Stream
- Data and Statistical Analysis.
This is a three-year, part-time course which fits around the working day.