Musicians write, arrange, orchestrate, conduct and perform musical compositions.
New workers start around £25,167. Normal pay is £38,203 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £62,601.
- Auditions and selects performers and rehearses and conducts them in the performance of the composition.
- Scores music for different combinations of voices and instruments to produce desired effect.
- Plays instrument as a soloist or as a member of a group or orchestra.
- Tunes instrument and studies and rehearses score.
- Conceives and writes original music.
Skills employers are asking for
- Learning Strategies
- Active Listening
- Active Learning
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking