Legal Professionals n.e.c.
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other professional legal occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 241: Legal Professionals.
New workers start around £41,003. Normal pay is £81,050 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £151,036.
- Represents public and private organisations in court as necessary.
- Advises employers, local and national government and other organisations on aspects of law and legislative implications of decisions made.
- Drafts and negotiates contracts on behalf of employers.
- Provides legal advice to individuals within Citizens Advice, Law Centres and other such establishments.
- Co-ordinates the activities of magistrates courts and advises magistrates on law and legal procedure.