Advertising accounts managers and creative directors
Advertising accounts managers and creative directors plan, design, organise and direct the advertising activities of an organisation.
New workers start around £26,330. Normal pay is £44,714 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £76,055.
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
- Reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc..
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media.
Skills employers are asking for
- Active Listening
- Active Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Learning Strategies
- Reading Comprehension