Our Degree Open Evening will be held on Thursday 22 March from 4.30pm - 7pm at our Rye Hill Campus.
Directions can be found here
What happens at a Degree Open Evening?
Our Degree Open Evenings are designed to give you an insight into degree study at the College. You'll be able to speak to our industry experienced course tutors on a one-to-one level about the courses you're interested in and get answers to those all important questions you may have. You can come along any time between 4.30pm and 7pm. However, it is advised that you give yourself plenty of time to make the most of the event.
At the event you can also:
- Discuss full-time and part-time study options.
- Find out more about tuition fees, bursaries, student finance and student support available to you.
- Talk to accommodation providers
- Take a tour of our campus led by our team of student ambassadors.
- Chat to current students about what it's like to be a degree student at Newcastle College.
Got a question?
If you have any questions about our Degree Open Evening then simply email email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.
Book your place
Booking is recommended, to secure your place complete the registration form below.