Vehicle Accident Repair (Multi-Skilled) - Level 3
Start Date: 2nd September 2024
More about the course
Are you passionate about cars? Do you already hold a Level 2 in Automotive and want to learn more about the mechanics behind repairing and fixing vehicles? This Vehicle Accident Repair (Multi-Skilled) course will help you land your dream job in the automotive industry.
In this Level 3 Vehicle Accident Repair (Multi-Skilled) course you will learn about the inner workings of cars, from body repair and mechanical to electrical and trim, including paint and refinishing and the natural repair processes found in the automotive industry. At the end of this course, you will have the necessary skills needed to begin employment working on cars.
You will practice your skills on the latest Nissan and hybrid vehicles whilst based at Newcastle College Automotive Academy and be taught by tutors with years of experience in dealerships, manufacturers and garages.
Get In Touch
What can I do with a qualification in Automotive?
Vehicle technicians, mechanics and electricians
- Repairs and services air conditioning, heating and engine-cooling systems.
- Installs additional electrical amenities such as radio/CD players, aerials.
- Checks condition of electrical/electronic systems and carries out servicing tasks.
- Diagnoses faults in electrical/electronic circuitry, removes faulty components and fits replacements.
- Carries out routine maintenance checks on oil and air filters, brakes and other vehicle parts/systems.
- Reassembles, tests, adjusts and tunes the appropriate parts, systems or entire engine.
- Removes, dismantles, repairs and replaces defective parts and prepares new parts using appropriate tools.
- Visually checks, test drives or uses test equipment to diagnose engine and mechanical faults.
Median Salary£25,953 View more
Powered by EMSI
Vehicle and Parts Salespersons and Advisers
- Orders new supplies, arranges storage and updates stock records.
- Organises delivery of parts and handles payment.
- Obtains parts from store or orders from suppliers.
- Receives orders for parts by phone, email or in person and checks availability on stock record.
- Updates stock record, orders new vehicles from manufacturer, buys in used cars.
- Carries out pre-delivery inspection and formal hand-over of vehicle to customer.
- Negotiates sale price including any ‘trade-in’ and extra accessories, works out finance arrangements and completes sales paperwork.
- Discusses customer.