Web Applications Development - Level 5
Start Date: Various
More about the course
Fast-track your way into a career in web development with this intensive online course.
This Web Applications Development course offers you the unique opportunity to study at a time, place and pace that suits you, with online support from a dedicated facilitator, in-app tutors and student forums.
The course has been specifically designed to help you progress directly into a career and gain skills that are relevant in industry now. We have collaborated with Gateway Qualifications, Code Institute and our Digital Advisory Board (comprised of leading technology firms including PayPal, Microsoft, Capgemini, Accenture, Salesforce and others) to devise this unique qualification which meets the demands of local employers.
When you study Web Applications Development you will develop a thorough knowledge of front-end development and full-stack frameworks using tools like Django. You will learn about data centric and interactive front-end development.
You don't need any formal qualifications to complete this course and instead will be invited to complete an online competency test following your application. Perfect if you are a beginner with an ambition to work in web design or are currently working in industry and want to gain a qualification to enhance your career prospects.
Get in touch
What can I do with a qualification in Computing?
Web design and development professionals
- Activates the 'live' website.
- Tests website interaction and performance prior to going 'live'.
- Writes and publishes content for the website.
- Establishes methods to ensure appropriate website security and recovery.
- Designs and develops web interfaces for relational database systems.
- Develops the website and applications.
- Designs web pages including graphics, animation and functionality to maximise visual effectiveness and facilitate appropriate access.
- Presents design options to the client.
- Liaises with internal/external client in order to define the requirements for the website.