Newcastle College is a division of NCG, one of the largest education, training and employability organisations in the UK. The group delivers national and regional education, skills and employment goals. As a major national provider, NCG works to develop the skills and education the economy needs for future growth.
NCG’s purpose is to unlock potential through learning, the group objectives are to:
- put the needs of the learner and customer first
- innovate and support excellence in learning and employability
- promote diversity and social mobility
- value, involve and invest in our staff
- foster strong relationships with employers, partners and communities
- secure our future through strategic investment and profitability.