Be Your Best - Enrol Now | Newcastle College from Newcastle College on Vimeo.
As a student on travel and tourism courses you will benefit from:
- use of Aviation Academy at Newcastle International Airport
- dedicated cabin crew training room
- travel agents real working environment
- commercial airliner for cabin crew training
- training rooms within real industry locations, including the terminal at Newcastle International Airport, Port of Tyne and Newcastle Central Station with East Coast trains.
We have developed excellent links with industry that make your studies at the College not only exciting but also get you ready for the real world. This includes visits and master classes with companies such as Virgin Atlantic, Marriott Hotels, Hays Travel, British Airways, Jet 2, Newcastle International Airport and Swissport.
Students also receive intensive customer service training and work as Ambassadors at Newcastle International Airport, Port of Tyne, Newcastle Central Station for East Coast Trains, as well as at events throughout the city for Newcastle Gateshead Initiative (NGI).
- Travel and tourism students have enjoyed trips to Spain and France to help understand culture and travel.