How to Apply
We ask all international students to apply directly to the International Office using the International Application Form.
Please send a copy of your completed form to email@example.com along with a copy of your passport and any other supporting documents.
You will receive a conditional offer or an email with further instruction within 1 working day.
What documents do I need when I apply?
Most international students require the following supporting documents when applying for a course:
- Completed application form
- Copy of photo page of passport
- Copy of all UK visas
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- Evidence of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Any other supporting information such as a personal statement, CV, or CAS Letters for previous UK studies
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rye Hill Campus