How you learn
A Foundation Degree is a two year career-focused qualification that is broadly equivalent to the first two years (Level 4 and Level 5) of an Honours Degree. The aim of the Foundation Degree is to provide you with the employment skills and professional knowledge that will make you stand out in the competitive job market. Our range of one-year Top-Up Honours Degrees are currently validated by Teesside University and offer natural progression if you have studied for a Foundation Degree.
Courses on offer
We offer part-time degrees in the following subject areas:
- Art and Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Childcare, Health and Social Care
- Digital Arts
- Performance and Production Arts
Competitive tuition fees
Our tuition fee for a part-time degree course starting in 2017 is £4,500 per year* which is considerably less than other colleges and universities. If you’re studying your first degree you’re likely to qualify for a Tuition Fee Loan to help cover the cost. This loan is not based on household income and there’s no upper age limit for applying. To check your eligibility visit gov.uk/studentfinance
*£5,128 for our part-time HNC programmes.
Apply for your part-time degree online
The application process for our part-time degree courses is simple.
- Click on the links below to search for either part-time Foundation Degrees or Honours Degree Top-Ups.
- Find the course you're interested in and click Apply for this course*
- Complete the application form and submit your application. Once submitted, one of our course tutors will be in touch.
*You will be asked to include a personal statement, details of previous employment history and details of a referee as part of your application. It is therefore worth preparing this prior to beginning your application.